Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just Some Things That Caught My Eye...

I went out this weekend to celebrate a friend moving to Georgia. Our night starting off with really ironic things happening right from the beginning so we knew we were in for a good time.

Here are a few things that managed to grab my attention during the night:



I like that she took the time to match the back of her shoes with the back of her bra. This is a small little detail, but it makes a huge difference! I thought this outfit was pretty tough; she understands fashion.



This belt is fly! It is straight bullets across the entire belt. I like!!

So I kind of went out on a limb with this outfit. I took a fashion risk and I'm still wondering how I feel about this outfit. The light gold, mixed with black and animal print seemed to work, but is something that I totally wouldn't wear under normal circumstances.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365