Friday, August 15, 2008

A Finter Trend/A Finter Forecast...

Yes people, I'm using the word mesh thingy that people use to mesh words and names together. It's easier ok. Finter=Fall/Winter. Get with it people!

The Trend:
This year, a lot more individuals are catching on to this hot trend that made its way to the mainstream last Fall. The glove ya'll! The oh so sexy glove. See the thing that I love about gloves is that it can be totally dressed up, or totally dressed down; it's that extreme! In the fall and winter, you can use every excuse to wear gloves. And, using gloves is an inexpensive way to charm up an outfit.
Men, you can wear them too! It's not just for the ladies. Throw on your pea coat, your leather jacket, or your urban wear jacket and put some gloves with it.
Anyone looking to find some hot gloves for a good price, Budgets run from $5 -$250 (depending on your taste), email me, and I got you!




The Forecast:
Next year, earmuffs will enter the scene just as gloves slowly eased their way back into the limelight in 2007. Let me tell you about earmuffs people; men, you might want to skip this part unless your a GLF (gay that loves fashion). Metros will want to listen up as well. Earmuffs are what's really good. I have no idea why we sleep on the earmuffs people. They are functional, low maintenance, plus cute!
Case in point-
Your hair will always be the way you left it when you wear earmuffs. A little pull here, tuck there, and you're good to go. Do I need to tell you what a hat does to your hair people?


Mark my words; EARMUFFS!! And remember, you heard it here first!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365