Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Fool Proof Outfit...Or is it??


So, I had this dress for over a year and I finally decided to wear it. Beautiful isn't it! Part of the reason why this was the only time I wore it, is because the dress is too big. The other reason is because I had no place to wear it. Lucky for me I gained a teeny bit of weight, and my boy had a birthday celebration... thus me wearing this beautiful dress.

Looks great doesn't it? Almost flawless! Look! I didn't even have to wear hardly any accessories.

But the dress was just simply too big. If I didn't wear a belt, the dress would reach right past my knees. I used the ruffles that were suppose to go around the shoulder as a neck tie so the dress would not fall down. And it was still even too big; I had to use a bathing suit top to wear under it. Do you see the shoulder straps that I had to let fall to the sides? I tweaked the FUZZ out of this dress! And made it work for me.
But the truth to the matter is, I wasn't really comfortable. I felt great, looked great, but often found myself fixing my dress where it was belted. Constantly tugging at the top to make it flow easily. And to me... fixing your clothes all the time in the club just isn't attractive!
This dress would be perfect for a size 5/6 5ft 7in or taller. Anyone interested? HOLLA!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365