Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finally, Low Rise Jeans Are a Wrap!!

You know I wasn't too sure if I could say this last year because of how big the skinny jean epidemic was, but finally the low rise jeans are put to bed! A few years ago after low rise have been in style for about 5 years or so, I thought that trend was never going to fade away... I'm thinking damn, I still have to suffer with my ass hanging out just for fashions sake... is it really worth it?? And now, it seems my style prayers have been answered because these days low rise jeans seems to be obsolete! YAY for that! So ladies... and those fellas who dabble in women's jeans, just in case you haven't noticed, no more butt cleavage and no more hip bone... there's a new sexy and it definitely isn't my thong waving hi to ya. Bye Bye low rise jeans, you will not be missed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365