Friday, June 17, 2011

Oooh, He Dumped Me....Hey, Look At Me Now!

Oooh, He Dumped Me....Hey, Look At Me Now!

Oooh, He Dumped Me....Hey, Look At Me Now! by Shenica Styleista featuring paris hilton heels

 This is my 'oooh , he dumped you, but you damn sure look good' set. I'd put this outfit together for any female that needs a get em girl outfit. It's my version of the freak em dress girl, styled to perfection.


Herve Leger fitted dress
€1.698 - jades24.com

Paris hilton heels
$110 - heels.com

Woven handbag
$28 - modcloth.com

Zara feather jewelry
$9.90 - zara.com

Castor Pollux logos jewelry
$172 - castorandpolluxstore.com

TopShop oversized jewelry
$28 - topshop.com

Ring
£14 - hannahzakari.co.uk

Tai pave jewelry
£70 - kabiri.co.uk

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365