Thursday, February 24, 2011

Come back Ms. Stefani... we miss you ♥

It may seem so long ago since we heard her name, but Gwen Stefani is always on my mind. I like to think of her a some sort of mentor that I have not met yet. Not only is her style sooo Fresh, her talent and eye for creativity is something that I adore most. Way back when no one knew who Gwen Stefani and the Harajuku girls were, me and the other No Doubt fans were amazed by the transformation from a tom boy, push up pumping, sweat slinging, die hard rocker to uber cute, sexy, trendsetting, new age Pop Queen. It was crazy... and totally worked for her. All of hip hops royalty wanted to work with her, and to be apart of whatever she was doing because they knew she was going to smash it. I feel that there would be no Lady Gaga, if there was no Gwen Stefani. She started the trend that Lady Gaga is riding on; crazy blond hairdos, wild and wicked clothes in videos and photo shoots, sky high stilettos. I mean, Gwen Stefani is the reason that Lady Gaga is fresh in the hip hop world. Let's not get it twisted people. I ♥ Lady Gaga, to the high most. These are two totally different talents. But Gwen definitely paved the way, just by being that stylish bitch that she is. This is my ode to Gwen. We love you, come back to us. 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365