Thursday, January 20, 2011

We're Dead In The Middle Of Winter; What's In, What's Out, in Winter Fashion?

Wow, I'd say Old Man Winter has hit most of us pretty hard already. We definitely had to pull out the snow boots a little early this year. Between trying to keep warm and having to stay fly, lets talk about what's Fresh and what has gone sour this winter in fashion.

 Sour -  full out fur shag boots. I have to say it, I haven't really seen much this year but....uuh uh, nope! Gots to go.

Fresh - Fur trim boots. They are everywhere this Winter. A little fur here a little fur there. Works perfect with any outfit.

 Fresh - Fur Hats. The Russian look is back ya'll.


 Sour - Puffy Coats. The epitome of Hip Hop Culture. Sorry We are moving on.

 Fresh  - Fitted winter jackets and coats. No matter if they are short or long, they are def a must get. Any style, any fabric, as long as it is a tailored look, that is what's in style.


 Fresh - White! Come on People, we know that after Labor Day rule does not apply.


 Sour - The Lumber Jack look. OUT!

 Sour - Sweater Dresses. Ugh, I hate to say this because I love them. Ever since I got my first sweater dress when I was in the 2nd grade, I was a lover for life. But in the name of fashion, I have to go against my judgement and call it quits on this look... for now.

 Sour - colored tights. pinks, yellows, greens etc... Sorry, bye bye.

 Fresh - The Monotone Look. All Red Everything, All Brown Everything, All Beige Everything. The same color on the same color is def in. 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365