Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Summer Trend...

Even though it seems old man Winter just got here, in the fashion world, our minds are definitely on SUMMER. If anyone has ever gone to Fashion Week in NYC, then you know it is always 2 seasons ahead. Well I'm just gonna put this bug in your ear that Buttons are back. Yeah, I said it... Buttons! Who knew? Yes, they may seem a little old ladyish, or maybe even childlike... but with all of this stud stuff poppin off, The summers new armor of choice is definitely buttons. Buttons will be worn in a way that you never even thought of... They are not just for buttoning Grandma's sweater anymore... Did I mention that we weren't in Kansas?

All types of studs have been the focal point of our trends for the past year or so... Aside from if you are a Rock Star, studs are definitely dying down and a softer look is on its way for this Spring/Summer season. I think with this whole economy BS we had to put on our fighting gear which includes the military look, dressed in all black, combat boots, thigh high boots, leather and more... which all look great with studs and chains. But with this softer side coming in the summer, buttons will be appearing on all things from jeans to purses. Mark my words! Sometimes my fashion sense is just too keen, I am too ahead of the times which in some cases can lead a fashion stylist feeling alone. With that being said, any fashion forecasting companies hiring??

Stay tuned for Buttons, you'll see......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365