Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tha ProFRESHionalz ♥ Anthony Anderson

Have you met my lover Anthony? Well he's not my real lover, but if I could skin him alive, clothes and all, I would wear him, and I would LOVE him. Anthony Anderson II is that dude for fashion! He's from Baltimore, MD and is on his way to becoming one of the most glorious fashion stylist/designers out there. Anthony's style is like no other. If it's copied or duplicated it just looks plain stupid on a person because he is the only one who can do it how he does it. Anthony is a true lover of fashion and it shines out with his creativity for all the ways he expresses his fashion sense. Anthony Anderson, definitely a ProFRESHional for life :) 
 Please look below for some hot pics taken by photographer Jamie Cardenas www.jamiecardenasphoto.com, styled by of course the one and only Anthony Anderson. You can reach him at aanderson949@gmail.com.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365