Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tha Profreshionalz is About to Hit The Streets!!

New year. New things People. Tha Profreshionalz blog is going to be more about street fashion, what's hot and trendy, and less about informational fashion. With that being said, please stay tuned as your pic might land on thaprofreshionalz.blogspot.com. I will be scouring the mean streets of Connecticut in search of the Streets hottest and trendiest Styleistas. I call them my little Style Me's. It's always so refreshing when style is expressed through fashion in a way that the true fashion lovers actually 'get it'. Be on the lookout as you might become officially a ProFREShional. HOLLA!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Shenica Marie is the Name... Fashion Styling is My Game... Take a Look... A picture is worth so many words. Be Inspired 4.12.365